- does not work on every anatomy, we recommend having an alternative piercing when booking
- tends to grow out
- leaves a visible scar
- first use: curved bar / curved barbell
(horizontal: surface bar, no ring can be worn later)
- after healing, a ring can be worn, depending on the anatomy.
- needs a shorter bar after the swelling phase
- usually needs to be shortened from time to time over the years
- shaving, plucking or colouring the eyebrows can make healing more difficult.
Healing time: 2-4 months