I can't find the piercing appointments and only see consultations and trouble shoots.
- Our booking system uses a slider menu, which you can click on under "our services".
Can I be pierced directly during a consultation?
- No. A consultation appointment lasts 15 minutes, a piercing appointment 45 minutes. If you have any questions in advance, please feel free to call or email us. If time permits, we will of course always try to extend a consultation appointment to a piercing appointment if you wish.
What does anatomy check mean?
- Not every piercing can be pierced on every anatomy.
This includes ear (Rook, Industrial, Forward Helix, Anti-Tragus, Daith), eyebrow, bridge, lip band, medusa/philtrum, nipple, belly button, intimate piercing (frenum, labia, inner and outer, Christina/vein mound, clitoral hood vertical as well as horizontal, triangle), surface and dermal anchor.
If you want to be sure that you will be pierced during your appointment, we recommend that you consider an alternative for the above-mentioned piercings. If it is only the one piercing you want, you can send us pictures in advance, depending on the location.
We only pierce anatomies that we consider safe to pierce.
Is one appointment enough for two piercings?
- Yes, it is! If you want to have two piercings of the same kind, just book the respective category. If it is two different piercings, book "two piercings of different types".
Can two people be pierced in one appointment?
- No, with the exception of the "two people" category. Here, one piercing can be pierced on each person. If you would like more piercings or if you are more than one person, it is best to call us.
Can I bring a companion to the appointment?
- Yes, you are welcome to do so.
I would like to book with a specific person. How can I do that?
- In our booking tool, a person can be selected on the page where the calendar is displayed: